"Caring for the world, one person at a time" and "Reach more patients, restore more lives" are what defines the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is part of Johnson & Johnson family of companies and is responsible for commercialization of products and services to enhance patient care and bring greater precision to every aspect of surgery. Currently we are looking for a:
(Sr.) Supply Chain Manager Medical Devices Austria/SEE (m/f)
(location: Vienna / requisition ID: 1700205316W)
The Supply Chain Manager Medical Devices (MD) will act as the single point of contact to our internal and external business partners for all supply chain related matters. He/she will be the E2E Supply Chain integrator at cluster level, enhancing the customer experience for all our franchises (DePuy Synthes, Ethicon, CSS). He/she will build & execute plans with all local and regional supply chain teams to turn our supply chain into a competitive advantage. Key focus areas will be leading the S&OP process, driving the E2E SC integration and control the inventory execution. As part of the DACH E2E Supply Chain Leadership Team he/she will operate in a matrix structure with a strong change program ongoing to bring our Supply Chain to a next level.
- Single Point of Contact for the Area General Managers and accountable for in-market E2E Supply Chain performance.
- Lead and facilitate the Austrian & SEE demand generation and monthly S&OP processes with local & regional marketing, commercial and finance partners.
- Ensuring that key events & market intelligence are signaled on-time to Regional & Global planning teams to ensure the right product availability
- Actively participate to the global service review meetings (STEM & PAC) for service risks and define local mitigation actions to minimize impact to our end customers
- Lead and/or participate to cross functional project teams to drive business improvements aimed at strengthening our customer experience (e.g. LIFR improvements, optimizing inventory levels, 1OTC implementation, delivering cost reductions, systems & reporting enhancements, etc.)
- Be a business partner to our CareAdvantage focus, driving the supply chain side of the Customer collaboration initiatives
- Set and realize annual Austrian & SEE inventory business plan targets, review safety stock levels, manage inventory tracking processes and drive inventory reduction opportunities
- Create monthly SC dashboards and provide updates to the local Board meetings about KPI’s, projects, financials, …
- Develop local and international network (Marketing, Manufacturing, Finance, External Operations, NPI, R&D, Quality, …), and partner with Customer Service & Logistics teams (CLS) to drive one Supply Chain strategy
- Provide leadership and create development opportunities to a team of Supply Chain professionals and building a high performing environment
- Bring in industry best practices and continuous improvement methodologies to continually enhance the overall E2E Supply Chain. Work directly with Swiss and German SC teams to infuse standard methodologies and continuous improvement
- Attain and drive improvements to KPI’s, including forecast accuracy (MAPE, bias), inventory, Slow Moving/Obsolete (SLOB), and customer service (LIFR)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree is required (preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, IT or Operations), Master’s degree or MBA is beneficial
- A minimum of 10 years in Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, and/or Marketing, thereof minimum 7 years in Demand, Inventory, Supply Planning required
- Sound understanding of E2E supply chain interactions and interdependency, with experience of planning system functionality and planning parameters
- Project management skills, with the ability to drive change and influence decision-making through multiple levels (middle to senior management) of the organization
- Proven track record of challenging the “status-quo”, visualizing potential opportunities and implementing actions to build value
- Demonstrated results of working in a fast-paced, team oriented, customer focused environment
- Analytical, structured and solution oriented working approach
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills required
- High sense of urgency, adaptable to meet rapidly changing priorities
- Proficiency in MS Office, Visio and ERP systems is required
- Business fluency in German and English is a must, other languages a plus
- People management experience with demonstrated self-awareness, decisiveness and ability to create a positive work environment required
- Excellent collaborator, strong on partnering and effective communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Willingness to travel
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our company. For this position, we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 71.000 EUR (excl. variable component). Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join one of the world's leading healthcare companies apply online at careers.jnj.com attaching your English CV and cover letter.